January 26, 2012

Wall Repair

In the summer of 2010, the owners of this house installed central air conditioning.  They asked me to cover them with some soffits.  Since they needed their ducts closed in, they also asked me to make them useful by making some built in shelving.  Here are some photos of the work I did in 2010.

Custom shelves with soffit on right 
Custom shelves with soffit behind flat panel


Soffit covering ducts in basement bedroom


Now these folks are moving away from Philadelphia and asked me to come back to make some repairs to their daughter's room.  They poorly spackled some cracks in the walls years ago and put some stickers on the wall.  I removed the stickers, removed some shelves, re-did the spackling correctly, then painted the room with the same color.

Before with sticker and old spackle
After with no sticker, no bad spackle




No comments:

Post a Comment