May 23, 2013

Wallpaper Removal #3 with A Cleaning #5

 This is the 3rd time I was called to work in this house.  The last one was A Cleaning #2.  Every time we work in this house, I feel that we bring it back to good health.  The wallpaper was put up very poorly and the room were in general bad condition.  I found out this time that the homeowners are getting ready to sell the house and are slowly fixing it up.  We are doing our part to help them.

I didn't take many pictures and these are the best that I can show.  The existing wallpaper in the dining room and living room were falling off and everything looked gloomy.  We stripped the wallpaper, repaired the old plaster walls, primed and painted the walls, painted the ceilings, and gave the trim a bath of fresh paint.

Dining Room before

Dining Room after
Living Room and Stairwell before
Living Room and Stairwell after

No comments:

Post a Comment