December 16, 2011

After the wallpaper came down

The owners of this house removed the wallpaper from the walls and ceilings themselves, had an electrician run through the house, and had insulation blown in.  Then realized that they needed someone else to finish the work.  Here is what it looked like when we got there:

Living Room / Dining Room
Stairwell
Small Bedroom

Hallway with damaged plaster

Other side of hallway with an electrician's hole and a bad drywall patch

After 6 full days with a crew of 3 or 4 people (including me) everyday, we totally transformed this house.


 






Here is what the homeowner said:
Thanks so much for everything! We've been thrilled with the work from start to finish -- you and your team have been an absolute joy to work with (plus you have way better taste in music than any other contractors I've ever had in my house), and we're in love with the transformation. We keep saying "Wow... it's like we have a real house now!"

I have already started singing your praises to friends and coworkers, and I just might have a couple potential clients coming your way before too long. Certainly feel free to direct people to me if anyone ever wants a reference -- I have nothing but ultimate praise for the experience of working with you. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are really drastic differences. Great Job. Makes me want to refinish my stairwell.

    ReplyDelete